How can you grow revenue and create value out of your analytics assets? That was the question that I teamed up with Wayne Eckerson, Principal Consultant of Eckerson Group, to answer in our latest webinar.
In Embedded Analytics: How You Can Grow Revenue and Value, we discussed how embedded analytics can open new revenue streams, boost customer retention and increase competitive advantage. Key takeaways included:
- We are moving from reactive to proactive business intelligence (BI) embedded analytics, which close the âLast Mileâ of BI by operationalizing insights.
- Embedding opens opportunities to productize data assets and capture a new competitive advantage.
- Analytics have evolved from the static reports of the 1990s to todayâs self-service, predictive and blended data solutions.
- Knowing the business user is the first step in building an impactful data product.
Attendees also learned:
- How to find the right go-to-market partner for your data product
- How to determine what users will receive (hint: theyâll tell you!)
- The three requirements every embedded analytics platform must offer
- The five steps to data monetization
For more insights on how to grow revenue and value through data products, watch the webinar replay here.